At the Law office of Richard M. Schifone we have the experience and a thorough dedication to our clients’ needs, to effectively represent your interests in bankruptcy cases. We are conveniently located in Union Square Somerville, MA and take on Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases throughout Central and Eastern Massachusetts. We are happy to give you a free consultation to discuss your matter. Our fees are the lowest in the area and we offer discounts for seniors, affordable payment plans, and personal friendly service in pleasant office environment.
It is important to understand the truth about filing bankruptcy in Massachusetts. There are many misconceptions about bankruptcy as a whole, and this may affect your decision to seek bankruptcy relief. When you contact us, we will take the time to offer you information in an honest and straightforward manner. We can dispel any rumors you have heard and can offer you the information you actually need to make the right choice about your case. For example, you may have heard that you will lose all of your property and assets if you file a bankruptcy. Massachusetts and Federal law actually provides a great deal of protection to your property, and your attorney can apply this law in your favor to protect what’s yours.
Contact our office immediately to receive your free consultation and start living debt free!
A Little Info about The Law Office of Richard M. Schifone
Firm Bankruptcy History and Experience
- Over 16 years of experience eliminating debt!
- Richard M. Schifone fights for consumers in collection and bankruptcy matters
- 100% Free Initial Consultations!
- Lowest Fees in Middlesex County!
- Affordable Payment Plans
- The hardest working attorney in Middlesex County, Massachusetts!
- 59 Union Square Somerville, MA 02169
Counties of Service
- Middlesex County, Suffolk County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County
Years of Experience
- Over 16 years experience eliminating debt